Location & Attractions
Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
A vital community, minutes from downtown Seattle.
Explore all that surrounds you. Our remarkably beautiful setting on the shore of Lake Washington places you within minutes of convenient neighborhood stores and all the cultural arts, dining, boutiques and natural beauty surrounding Mercer Island.
Experience the creative energy of the area:
- A vibrant downtown featuring the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, and Pike Place Market
- Dazzling culture, exciting nightlife, and signature shopping
- World-renowned art scene and wine tasting tours
- Fascinating museums and historic sites
- Flowers and woodlands at nearby Bellevue Botanical Garden
- Bald eagles soaring overhead at Luther Burbank Park
- Walking trails in Pioneer Park preserve
- Swimming, sunbathing and picnics at Clarke Beach and Groveland Beach
- Shop at the local farmer’s market or Mercer Island Shopping Center
For more information, call (877) 215-9576 or click here to request more information.